To make it as inclusive and accessible as possible, I’ve set up a poll to discover what you are interested in learning and what time of day and week you could attend. If you’re interested in taking the class, scroll down the examples to let me know what interests you and when you could attend.
In response to some questions about the class, here is a little more information.
Depending on how many students we have, the cost will be $100 to $120 per person for the course.
- 4 Mitchell dip pens (in 4 sizes) + 1 ink reservoir
- 1 basic pen holder
- 1 pad of Strathmore Drawing 300 paper
- dip pens — a sampler of pens is $12.95 or $15.95, although a student could buy a few nibs from me @ $1.25 each;
- sumi ink — available at the MSU bookstore or pay $6 for small jar of Moon Palace at John Neal;
- Strathmore Drawing 300 paper — a pad of 11×14 paper will cost about $11 (or less with a Michaels coupon or when it’s on sale).